Request for Proposals: Indoor and Outdoor Advertising
- Indoor/Outdoor RFP
- Draft License
- Existing Bill Board (outdoor) locations
- Main Floor (indoor) locations
- Second Floor (indoor) locations
Request for Proposals: 2060 Airport Land Assessment Study
Clear Channel Airport advertising leases all in terminal advertising sign boards at the Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport. For space availability and rates, please contact:
Clear Channel Airports
Pattison Outdoor Advertising leases all the advertising on airport grounds at the Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport. For space availability and rates, please contact:
Pattison Outdoor Advertising
Christine Driedger, Account Executive, Saskatoon
Saskatoon Airport is a vibrant, growing airport that is emerging as the hub of aviation activity in Northern Saskatchewan. A significant contributor to the success of the Airport is the businesses and commercial developments that have made the Airport their home. These businesses and commercial developments lease land from the Airport on a long-term basis. These long-term leases allow the tenant the opportunity to develop and construct facilities on their leased property. Historically, there has been considerable interest in land development at the airport for both aviation and non-aviation related businesses and the Authority's long-term plans include initiatives to encourage and accommodate continued growth.
Some of the benefits to tenants locating their operations at the airport include:
- Attractive land rental rates,
- A strategic position in the hub of northern Saskatchewan with ready access to air, rail and ground transportation,
- Fully serviced lots with roads, street lighting, drainage, utilities, access to the airside and more,
- Flight operations and customs services are readily available in close proximity,
- High standards of security,
- Uniform maintenance standards to ensure Authority properties convey a positive image for your company.
The Land Development Map (pdf) indicates the lots available for commercial development. It also indicates the Airport Authority's intention to develop additional aircraft aprons to expand the number of lots having direct access to the network of taxiways and runways.
For information on our land leasing rates refer to our schedule of Rates and Charges (pdf, on page 6) or contact the Saskatoon Airport Authority with any enquiries you may have.
Saskatoon Airport Authority
Maxine Montgomery, Manager Customer and Terminal Services
Phone: (306) 975-4952
Facsimile: (306) 975-4233
(PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this software, click here to download a free copy of the Reader.)