REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
PATTISON Outdoor Advertising proudly represents all of the interior and exterior advertising at the Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport.
Click here for advertising opportunities at YXE.
For space availability and rates please contact:
Joanne Fershau – Director of Sales MB/SK/TBay
Phone: (204) 285-3510
Saskatoon Airport is a vibrant, growing airport that is emerging as the hub of aviation activity in Northern Saskatchewan. A significant contributor to the success of the Airport is the businesses and commercial developments that have made the Airport their home. These businesses and commercial developments lease land from the Airport on a long-term basis. These long-term leases allow the tenant the opportunity to develop and construct facilities on their leased property. Historically, there has been considerable interest in land development at the airport for both aviation and non-aviation related businesses and the Authority's long-term plans include initiatives to encourage and accommodate continued growth.
Some of the benefits to tenants locating their operations at the airport include:
- Attractive land rental rates,
- A strategic position in the hub of northern Saskatchewan with ready access to air, rail and ground transportation,
- Fully serviced lots with roads, street lighting, drainage, utilities, access to the airside and more,
- Flight operations and customs services are readily available in close proximity,
- High standards of security,
- Uniform maintenance standards to ensure Authority properties convey a positive image for your company.
The Land Development Map (pdf) indicates the lots available for commercial development. It also indicates the Airport Authority's intention to develop additional aircraft aprons to expand the number of lots having direct access to the network of taxiways and runways.
For information on our land leasing rates refer to our schedule of Rates and Charges (pdf, on page 6) or contact the Saskatoon Airport Authority with any enquiries you may have.
Saskatoon Airport Authority
Lori Sly, VP Business Development and Service Quality
Facsimile: (306) 975-4233
(PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this software, click here to download a free copy of the Reader.)